women's pullover | equality
In collaboration with Joella Daniela (aka Jo) from Seven Eye Designs, we have created a graphic design in support of racial equality. All proceeds from the sale of our Equality Collection will be donated to organizations selected together with our artist. Our donation for the month of September will be given to The Vancouver Black Therapy Fund, a not-for-profit initiative that aims to raise funds to make mental health support more accessible to Black community members in the Lower Mainland.
- Details: Crew neck pullover / Rib trim: cuffs, waistband. neck
- Due to screen differences, actual colours may vary slightly from what appears online
- Designed and made in Vancouver, Canada
- Fabric Content - French Terry: 63% Rayon of Bamboo / 27% Cotton / 10% Lycra
- Machine wash cold on delicate cycle / Lay flat to dry / Do not bleach / Iron low if needed
- Size guide available in photo slide.