Made with a buttery soft bamboo terry, this suspender skirt runs to below the knees or mid calf depending on your height. The straps can be worn crossed in the back or straight in the back and have 3 button holes allowing you to adjust for a desired fit. The straps are also fully removable giving you the option of wearing it as a skirt without the suspenders. Featuring our beautiful decorative wooden buttons down the front centre of the skirt and inseam functional pockets.
- Designed and made in British Columbia, Canada.
- Fabric Content – 66% Rayon of Bamboo / 28% Cotton / 6% Spandex
- Machine wash cold on delicate cycle / Lay flat to dry / Do not bleach / Iron low if needed
- Size chart available in photo slide (measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from item to item); 3 button holes on the straps allow you to adjust to a desired fit;
- Straps are fully removable to wear the skirt alone!